Golden Hour At High Line

10:00 AM



This is the ode to New York fall with its 27 degrees in the middle of October, to the High Line with its greens and restless crowds, and to this Ruffle Floral Dress from Nasty Gal. 

I know that it's probably not too straight forward to shop for floral dress right now in the midst of Autumn but I can give you at least two reasons why it totally makes sense (maybe even more if you'll cout the ones based only on my emotions haha). 

First, SALES! Yes, you've heard me right, it's much better to prepare your summer/holiday wardrobe in advance saving some $$$ and avoiding that stress "I don't have anything to wear!" next year. 
ASOS is having a fab sale with up to 70% off + 10% student discount; Nasty Gal has a 50% off everything (so dresses can be as low as 20$!); Antropologie 25% off dresses and jumpsuits.

Second, some floral dresses can totally make it into your fall looks, if paired with suede over-the-knee leather boots, funky leather ankle boots on a brick heel or decadent biker boots. Wear your favourite jacket for a casual look or a coat for a more elegant one.

I don't know about you but at least I totally convinced myself that buying a floral dress in any season is totally worth the money :) The dress I'm wearing is sold out in every size apart from L, so I selected couple of similar option for you, with Closet London being my favourite one.













Shop the post:


You Might Also Like

0 comments