Travel-friendly Deep Hydration Mask by Nügg

4:48 PM

Hello lovelies! I’m really excited because I finally got some time to work on the beauty section of the blog, and new reviews and tips are coming up your way!

Today, I’m going to talk about Nügg Deep Hydration Moisture Boost Face Mask.



Brand: Let me start by saying couple of words about the brand. I was really excited to learn that nugg is a women owned and run company (#girlscandoanything), that not only cares about the quality of their products but also have a consistent CSR program (about which you can read more on their nugg). I feel that right now having so many options on the market we often take the final decision whether to make a purchase or not based on a personal connection to the brand and its mission, and I really support what nugg stands for. Their products are made without mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colors; formulated with over 90% natural ingredients and cruelty free.


Packaging: When I first laid my eyes on a nugg mask at Target, I thought that it was ridiculously cute. It comes in a 10ml pot with a minimalist design, that you can easily take with you during travels even to your carry-ons (bonus point!). Although it is branded as an individual single use mask, I personally find that the amount of product is too much for one applications, so I just close my pot with a clean film and keep it in the fringe - great way to be more financially conscious, besides smaller amount of product gives totally the same effect!

Price: 3.99$ on the official website or Target



Product: Among main ingredients are: aloe juice, glycerin, dimethicone, olive oil, camellia-seed oil, and spirulina extract (moisturize). The translucent milky gel-like consistency spreads well onto the skin, leaving a clean film that doesn’t dry out too much or leave the feeling of a mask. In texture and general feeling on the skin nugg Deep Hydration mask reminds me of Kiehl’s Overnight Hydrating Mask. It gives you a feeling of freshness when you put it on, then your skin gradually absorbs the product, and finally you’re left with a bit tacky thin layer that you can either wipe out or wash off with warm water.




Result: I left the mask for about 20-30 minutes, even though the instruction said 5-15 (don’t think you can over-hydrate your skin haha!) - and the results were amazing! My skin felt more hydrated, fresh, soft, and also firm! It kinda of gives you a SPA-like effect - when you just look as rested as you just slept 10 hours at your Bali cabin and about to have a fancy breakfast with tropical fruits and berries :) Also, dimethicone, that creates a protective layer on a skin, helps lock moisture from natural oils, so your skin feels hydrated for longer. Only after one use of this mask my skin looked dewy and plumped up for 2-3 days, so I’m hooked!



PS. If you're unsure about trying this mask - now it's THE TIME! During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, $2 of each Hydrating 5-Pack sale (which nugg will match) will go to benefit Cancer and Careers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments